Rules Of Attendance
The school expects every student to attend classes regularly. In case of shortage of attendance, a student will not be eligible for promotion/any academic award. It is also compulsory to remain present on the last working day before vacation/break as well as on the reopening day.
1. No student shall be absent from the school without obtaining prior sanction of leave. Parents should send the leave application to the Class teacher well in advance.
2. If a student fails to come to school on a particular day due to sudden illness or an urgent and unforeseen circumstance, the parent should inform the Class Teacher that day itself. In such cases, the leave application should be sent the next day.
3. If the leave is due to illness for a period exceeding three days, a medical certificate from the doctor should be enclosed along with the leave application. If needed, case may be referred to the Resident Doctor of the school.
4. There is no provision for half day leave, so students who are not well should not be sent to school even on exam/test days.
5. If a student absents from school without intimation/permission for more than 10 days, his/her name will be struck off the rolls.
Students are expected to put in 100% attendance in their regular classes and any special classes as notified by the school. They must appear for all Tests/Examinations without fail. However, attendance below 75% shall not be condoned at all.