1. Students must be punctual .They should arrive at the school 5 minutes before the first bell. Once the gate is closed, entry will not be permitted.
2. School uniform is compulsory on all school days and at all school functions. Students must wear the prescribed uniform, exact in colour and pattern.
3. Students should come to school clean and tidy with trim hair-do. Nails must be clipped short. Use of mehendi, hair gel, makeup, nail polish is not permitted.
4. It is compulsory to bring the Almanac and the Identity Card Daily.
5. Students are not allowed to leave the school nor receive visitors during the school hours.
6. Students should not unnecessarily leave their class at the end of every period. While going to the playground, lab. Library etc, they should move silently and in an orderly manner.
7. Students must take care of their belongings. Articles like expensive watches costly pens and jewellery should be avoided .School will not be responsible for goods lost.
8. CDs, Head phones and any such gadget is strictly banned and if found, will be confiscated.
9. Students must not bring cell phones to school under any circumstance. Any violation to this rule will attract severe disciplinary action. Parents are advised to be particularly cautious in this regard.
10. Lending or borrowing of money, selling/buying any article and collecting any subscription or donation is not allowed.
11. Students are not permitted to give gifts or distribute candies/sweets to other students or members of the staff.
12. It is prohibited to bring any sort of publications, reference books or other storage devices to the school.
13. Polythene bags are banned in school. Students should make use of the litter bins and take special care to keep the campus clean.
14. Writing or scribbling on the walls or causing damage to school property and property of others, will be treated as misconduct. Any such act shall entail punishment and recovery of the cost even if done accidentally.
15. Shouting, whistling, bullying and using abusive language will be considered as breach of discipline.
16. Students will be held accountable for disobedience and disrespect to the members of the staff.
17. Exploding crackers and splashing colours in the school premises are strictly banned. Indulgence in these will result in expulsion from the school.
18. Students suffering from infections/contagious diseases shall, under no circumstances, be permitted to attend school until full recovery. They should submit a fitness certificate from the doctor on rejoining.
19. Students are not allowed to bring to school any sharp instrument such as knife or any object that can cause injury to others.
20. The school or any member of its staff shall not be held responsible for any mishap, accident or injury which, inspite of precautions taken by the school, might befall or be suffered by a student during the period of his / her stay in the school or during any educational tour, excursion or camp arranged by the school.